The physical conference in Hamburg has been cancelled.
The board is currently arranging an online conference and registration will open soon!
- Conference will have a mix of narrated presentations which can be consumed by registered attendees during a given timeframe and live presentations plus interactive sessions such as Q&A, roundtables
- Conference will open on May 18 with an address by the president and chairman and close on June 5. During that timeframe, narrated presentations are accessible. So you'll have 3 weeks of configuration fun this time.
- The dates for the live sessions are the three days May 26-28, 2020. It will be 3 hours in the afternoon European time, morning US time zones and evening in Asia to allow broad global coverage.
- Registration fee will be 99 Euro (+VAT) to cover platform costs and losses resulting from the cancellation of the Hamburg event. Please keep in mind that CWG is a non-profit organization!
- You got it: 3 is the magic number. 3 weeks of content, 3 live days, each lasting 3 hours. Registration fee is 3 times 33 Euro.
- You will have opportunities to exchange with seasoned experts and development responsibles from SAP.
- The board is working hard - besides everyone's regular duties - to make this an innovative and valuable event. Now it is your turn to contribute to this conference. Please watch our for respective e-mails.
- We should view this virtual conference as an opportunity. It allows members to participate who would usually not have the budget or time to attend an in-person event. Let's make this a success together!