It’s time once again to get together and absorb the best practices of others and to share the SAP Configuration knowledge we've learned. We are pleased to announce that the Spring 2011 CWG European Conference will be held at the Radisson Blu Hotel in the picturesque & historic city of Cologne, Germany from Sunday May 8 through Wednesday May 11, 2011.
The Conference Planning committee has been hard at work over the past few months securing this fine venue for our conference. We were able to negotiate:
- An affordable per night single room rate of €135 + tax which includes Internet access & their sumptuous Breakfast Buffet.
- A Sunday evening Meet and Greet at 7 PM in the Hotel.
- An excellent environment for networking & learning how to maximize your configuration potential.
- The standard €300 Conference fee is reduced to €250 if you complete registration no later than April 8th, 2011. The conference fee covers meeting hall expenses, pre-conference Meet & Greet, a lunchtime buffet, and beverages/snacks at breaks throughout the conference day.
- We encourage you to book your reservation as early as possible to ensure your travel plans can be met.
|Registration Type||Conference Signup Date||Conference Fee|
|Early Bird||on or before April 08, 2011||€ 250|
|Regular||on or after April 09, 2011||€ 300|
Please follow this documentation to register for the event
Please follow this documentation to edit or cancel your registration
If you have any questions or problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration needs to be completed or canceled by our reservation service provider . Follow the links in your confirmation email to reach the Reservation Service website. The registration on the CWG Website below is only for our records to double check if every attendee completed the registration or cancel process.