CWG Fall Conference 2019 in North America - October 6 - 9, 2019
Dear CWG Community,
The Fall conference 2019 will be held in The Gateway City St.Louis, Missouri on October 6 - 9, 2019.
Mark your calendars for this event!
The CWG Program Committee has studied conference survey feedback with the goal to develop a program for the St. Louis Conference that has something for everyone. In particular, we are seeking educational presentations for these audiences:
- Novice - We continually welcome new VC customers and first time attendees. We will offer presentations that help them learn the fundamentals of SAP Product Configuration.
- Experienced - As always, we will have presentations on advanced modeling and functional solutions to challenging business problems. You won't find this kind of expert content in any book or training.
- Decision Making - With so many choices now available in the SAP Product Portfolio, how does a customer decide which products or solutions to use and when or how to deploy them.
In addition, we will foster more facilitated knowledge sharing and networking sessions across three categories:
- Modeling - CWG has always had a heritage for modeling topics, and we will to continue sharing thoughts and ideas on a wide range of modeling topics including the following.
- Functional - We continually get feedback that there aren't enough presentations on functional integration topics. Some of the topics that are frequently requested include:
- Applications - As always, SAP will provide a number of presentations about the details and updates on SAP Product Configuration applications.
Your CWG Board of Directors